Thursday 12 April 2018

It's Been a While


It's definitely been a while; nearly a year since I last updated this blog. I don't know what happened, but my passion for animal jam and my love for the game totally burnt out during that year. I got older and began to grow out of Animal Jam and all it had to offer. 

But earlier this year, I logged back into my account, Wolfetter , just to remind myself of what it was like.  It struck me with so much nostalgia and love - it was like I'd never left. I walked around Jamaa and marvelled at everything I'd missed. A whole new land, new animals and countless new pets. Non-members got more to play with and the Zios statue was awake again.

I realised that, because Animal Jam is always updating and always shifting into new stages, I couldn't leave it behind again. I've decided to start-up this blog once more, and hopefully we won't have any year-long hiatuses any time soon.

Another post coming later today, and it's good to be back.

- Wolfetter -

No comments:

Post a Comment